Please stop using that gif, it's really annoying.
how can yuo be annoyed by this every time i see it i laugh so hard i need to sit bakc for a few seconds
- Ya'll be like: I love black girls......with european features
- Ya'll be like: Black girls with afros are amazing...as long as they got light skin.
- Ya'll be like: Black girls are beautiful...but just the ones who are white passin' or as racially ambiguous as possible.
- Ya'll be like: Natural hair is the best hair...as long as the curls are really really loose.
Originally from ❤ ι αм үσυя cнαяү qυεεη ❤
1. Gurjeevan Singh Plahe
2. Magic Singh - Magician
3. Asa Singh - Highway Planner
4. Gurbir Singh - Polo Player
5. Chaz Singh Fliy - Creative Director
6. Ishtmeet Singh Phull - Student
7. Roop Singh - Sikh Storyteller
8. Darshan Singh Bhooi - Retired Businessman
9. Amanpreet Singh - Temple Volunteer
10. Hardeep Singh Kohli - Comedian, Writer, Presenter
Originally from Birds Born In A Cage Think Flying Is An Illness
Can I just say that I think this is the way Mulan should appear int the parks. In the beginning of the movie they make it very clear that the dress she wears to meet the matchmaker is not comfortable nor does it represent her personality. She spends the whole of the film proving that she is not a prize to be won or just a pawn to be married off at earliest convenience. She proves her worth in this outfit. She saves China in this outfit. She falls in love in this outfit. She risks her life, makes her strongest friendships, and changes the entire country IN THIS OUTFIT. Then they have her walk around the park in the same outfit she wore in the first scene of the movie and I think it is really negative toward her character. That is not who she is.
I totally agree that her current parks outfit is a slap in the face to her character and what she had to go through. But Ping is not the option I would give Mulan when it comes to her go to look for the parks. When Mulan was dressed as ping she was in disguise and hadn’t come to her own, her journey wasn’t done. Mulan comes to her own when she saves China, as the strong woman she is with no fronts or masks which is what ping and the marriage look was for her.
THIS is who Mulan is on the inside^
She is a warrior, she is a hero, and she is a girl all mixed into one. This look I feel speaks to that. Here she is the person she thought she never could be at the beginning of the film. Yet as her father said she bloomed into what would be the most beautiful flower of all.
Source: Flickr / klingon65
Originally from MyWDW